expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Blog

This's my new blog
lol...that's mean i had some blog before
why i create this new blog??
hehe...because of my dear--yii
cause she also wan't create a new blog in blogspot
then i follow ..xD
in fact, i create this new blog is for all of my NEW life
NEW blog, NEW things, NEW feeling
and the most important's this new blog's type of english ><
cause mine other blogs all is type by chinese
but this time, in this blog! I WAN'T TYPE ENGLISH !!
actually...i write english is for training my english
i wan't tell some to my reader~
truly to tell you~mine english are not very well, and i poor in my grammer
please don't really mind it.. i'm apologize from my heart
you should accept my poor written  xP
if i have some wrong spelling or anything
you can comment or teach me~
thanks!!
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment