expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Examination

Today's our form 5 examination
IS ENGLISH!!
is make me nervous subject!
arhhhgg!!
how stress on me >.<
that's not enough TIME to me!
i think this time result are not very well
that essay are less than 300 ><
how come the result can better : (
hope God blessing me
can i pass it?
maybe can >.<'
this time i should study hardly
hopefully i can concentrate of this
next monday is BM
may i give up it?
really wanna die on BM
haizz...
and another trouble is
presentation of British Council
how can i done of that?
really feel stress LAH
i haven't prepare the presentation : (
maybe today should stay up all night again
okay! i will try my best!!

i will get dinner with all my best friends!
eat steamboat!!
yeah~~
glad to meet my friends~
see you tonight~

No comments:

Post a Comment