expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beauty Expo

early in the morning
7:00 i went to garden jogging
just only me 1 person jogging
yesterday my parents argue with me about this
actually there're not how dangerous!
i went there jogging how many year?
why i can't alone jogging?
In fact, i more like jogging alone
i no need anyone accompany
why should i can't alone?
i'm not a kid okay?!
after that,
i use 1 and half hour for jogging
but not really tired
afternoon,
my mum , me and my friend- ah lian
we went to KLCC - Beauty Expo
by train
this time my leg really tired >.<
this expo actually not very nice
few people there
but what i most to buy?
the answer is MASK
i bough 17pcs mask
and i more is free..xD
how crazy   xP

tomorrow
i should accompany my parents for jogging ><
in the early morning again
whatever
cause can keep fit ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment